4-H Sewing



My 4-H sewing group is starting next week on Wednesday afternoons, 1 pm-4 pm for any 4-H member interested in sewing. YES, during the day because I have a wonderful group of home-schooled kids who are SEW interested in learning one of life’s skills.

And YES, I also have an evening program for those who cannot come during the day. Please contact me if you are interested in joining one of these groups. 

During the Christmas holidays we will have a three day session for those who want to get it all done at one time! Just let me know if you want to be join this group.


To join 4-H, visit the MSUE Kent County Portal page, scroll down to Howto Join 4-H, download the application, and submit the completed application along with fees to 

Kent County Extension
775 Ball Ave. NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
49503
United States

Email Address: msue41@msu.edu
Phone: 616-336-3265
Fax: 616-336-3836



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

sewseam2seam@gmail.com